Western Star VetStar Program
Incentive for Canadian Armed Force Veterans
In partnership with Western Star Trucks (WST), Daimler Truck Financial (DTF) is pleased to announce the renewal of the Western Star VetStar Program, which will offer Canadian Armed Force Veterans a $3,000 incentive when they finance their new WST unit with DTF.
DTF is proud to partner with WST on this program by recognizing and supporting the Canadian Armed Force Veterans that have protected our country.
When financing with DTF, eligible customers are able to receive up to $3,000 CDN per unit towards the use of either a DOWN PAYMENT MATCH or a PARTS & SERVICE CREDIT (applicable only at selling dealership). Eligible customers cannot use the $3,000 incentive towards both options; they must choose either the Down Payment Match OR the Parts & Service Credit.
Based on approved credit (OAC), DTF is also offering eligible customers the option of:
a) Contracts with insurance are eligible for term extensions up to 6 months
b) Flex or Ultra Flex can be applied and special rate requests are also acceptable based on DTF approval
• All New WST models and model years are eligible
• Stock and concession stocked units are eligible
• There will be no cap to how many trucks per customer
• Only Canadian Armed Force Veterans are eligible based OAC
• Veterans must provide proof’ of service as being part of Canadian Armed Forces [Air Force, Army, Navy). This could include a “Certificate of Service” or a “Record of Service ID Card”.
• Eligible customer segments are Owner-Operators and Small Fleets
Program Period –
• The contract must be dated between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 and must be in the DTF office no later than January 13, 2020 to be included in this program
• Program can be combined with other WST promotions, if applicable
Daimler Truck Financial is a business unit of Mercedes—Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation