COVID-19: Message from our Heavy Truck Body Shop
April 6, 2020
At Dunlop Truck Centres, our Heavy Truck Body Shop takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. While the crisis continues to affect everyone, we also understand that everyday essential service must adapt and conform to this new temporary way of life.
Here is what we are doing to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients while working hard to provide the essential services that keep people and industry on the road:
- Our mobile estimation service allows us to come to you and provide estimates without having to leave your home and maintain social distance.
- We continue to provide vehicle pick up and drop off services as part of our efforts to provide contactless services.
- We monitor, adapt and implement our health authority’s most stringent recommendations.
In addition to taking these necessary precautions, we also know that financial hardship is a reality for many people in this situation. That’s why we are also adopting a few new policies during this crisis:
- We will DEFER your insurance deductible for up to 90 days.*
- We will also be including a full detailing and sanitation service on all vehicles NO COST upon completion of your vehicle service.
We would like to thank you for your years of support of the Dunlop Truck Centres Heavy Truck Body Shop and we look forward to serving you throughout these difficult times. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 403-317-2450 (Lethbridge, AB) or 250-489-3110 (Cranbrook, BC).
*Does not apply to ICBC claims.