Dunlop Truck Centres
Receptionist – Lethbridge
Why Join Us NOW
- Leadership’s actions match their words
- Our pioneering spirit is driven by our power to innovate and our openness to change
- Dunlop Truck Centres is a leading dealership in the Heavy Truck industry
- DTNA Elite Support Certified Dealership
Treated Well – Your direct manager and senior leadership team creates a positive work atmosphere that motivates employees to perform their best, fosters loyalty, and promotes long-term organizational success.
Trained Well – Professional development and training are part of our culture.
Paid Well – Our total compensation package offers job security, health, dental, EFAP, vision and life insurance. Base salary range for a Receptionist in this role is $37,440 – $49,920 per year.
This role will be reporting to the Accounting Administrator while providing administrative support to all departments (Service, Parts, Sales, Bodyshop, and Accounting) in the dealership.
Overview of responsibilities
Communication with customers – this is 40% of where you will spend your time
- Answer the switchboard; greet customers and visitors in a polite, positive and professional manner ensuring they receive a premium service.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a prompt, polite, professional manner. Directs callers to the appropriate person or department or takes a message.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of dealership information to act as a resource for incoming callers requesting information or people.
Office Administration – this is 30% of your time and really important work
- Order office supplies for dealership and manage supply levels.
- Ensure coffee machine is emptied daily and milk/creamer restocked.
- Revise and distribute company telephone lists when necessary.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps reception area neat, clean, and safe.
- Arrange couriers and prepare outgoing mail for delivery.
- Receiver mail/courier packages and distribute accordingly.
Clerical duties – this is about 30% of the time over the course of a year
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, and filing as well as postage machine usage.
- Create, type, prepare and/or modify documents, letters, reports and memos using Microsoft Office.
- Input payments from POS machines and checks and EFT’s received and post to appropriate customer and GL accounts.
- Post A/P invoices and reconcile vendor accounts.
- High School Diploma
- Office Administration post-secondary education preferred
- 2-3 years’ related office experience.
- Must be proficient in both spoken and written English
- Must be punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Courteous in manner to public and employees
- Ability to understand and effectively use computer equipment including Microsoft Office Suite
- The extraordinary ability to connect with people, at all levels. Open, honest and trusting, it appears effortless for you to find the perfect words that bring ideas to life.
- Your communication style uses powerful stories to bring clarity to complex issues and situations.
- Confidently and calmly orchestrate people & plans. A big picture thinker who always begins with the end in mind.
- A high level of commitment and impeccable ethics combine to create your reputation as someone who is totally dependable.
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
Other Important Details
- Apply on Indeed.com, we will personally read every resume/application and provide a response
- The above description is a summary of responsibilities and is not an exhaustive list of duties. A comprehensive job description will be provided to you in the interviewing process
- We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, the diversity of our workforce reflects the communities and customers we serve
- Professional references will be required