Dunlop Truck Centres
Family-owned since 1964, Dunlop Truck Centres is driven by a passion for people – most importantly, our employees. With continuous training and development, our employees are constantly being promoted within the ranks moving our company forward as we grow and expand which is why we received Employer of the Year.
Our repeating customers earned us the 2017 MDA Dealer of Excellence Award that keeps our State-of-the-Art shop busy and growing.
We have invested over 50 years’ worth of commitment to our brand and customers, let us now invest in you. We are growing and need top talent to progress with us. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and order parts for customers including pricing, locating, and receiving parts
- Read and interpret parts diagnostics and diagrams
- Use computerized inventory system and parts libraries
- Merchandise parts department sales area
- Shipping/receiving and some in town deliveries
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Highly organized
- Experience with computerized inventory system
- Knowledge or experience with Cat, Cummins, Detroit Diesel & Western Star
What We Offer:
- Family Owned & Operated
- Award Winning Company
- State of the Art Facility
- Health & Dental Plans
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Out-of-Country Coverage
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Training
- Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Incentives
- No Sundays!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Great Culture
- Tenured Management Team – Over 150 years of experience!
- Promote From Within
- Uniforms & Laundry Service Provided
- Boot Allowance
- Discounts on Parts & Services
- Some Tools Provided
- Company Outings
- Community Involvement
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent