Website Rocky Mountain Collision
Body Shop Painter
Family-owned since 1964, Rocky Mountain Collision (a Div. of Dunlop Truck Centres) is driven by a passion for people – most importantly, our employees. With continuous training and development, our employees are constantly being promoted within the ranks moving our company forward as we grow and expand which is why we received Employer of the Year.We have invested over 50 years’ worth of commitment to our brand and customers, let us now invest in you. We are growing and need top talent to progress with us.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Family Owned & Operated
- State of the Art Facility
- Health & Dental Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Reimbursement of Moving Costs and/or a Signing Bonus
- Paid Training
- Bonus Incentives
- Great Culture
- Tenured Management Team – Over 150 years of experience!
- Promote From Within
- Uniforms & Laundry Service Provided
- Boot Allowance
- Discounts on Parts & Services
- Some Tools Provided
- Community Involvement
- Complete the refinish process on a repaired vehicle, which could include
masking, sanding, applying undercoats, mid-coats, topcoats, and polishing.
- Clean & refinish new and used vehicles after body work is completed
- Keep work area organized and clean
- Use power tools, paint mixers, paint, cleaning solvents, and waxes as needed.
- Use proper eye, hand, body protection when using products
- Keep body shop and paint booths clean – sweeping floors, emptying trash,
properly disposing of paint
- Using ladders and scaffolding in daily duties
- Paint Inventory Management
- Great attitude
- Clean and professional
- Must have clean & valid driver’s license
- Having Paint Spray Equipment is Mandatory
- Prior Autobody Paint Experience Highly Recommended
- Red seal certified preferred
SKILL & EFFORT:
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to lift moderate weight with assistance.
- Good visual acuity to assess work performance.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Frequently manage deadlines.
- Routinely stand during work hours.
- Routinely work with loud noise from the shop.
- Occasionally respond to emergency situations.
- Occasionally manage stressful situations involving upset or impatient people.
- Routinely work in an uncomfortable environment with possible risk of injury.
- Work environment necessitates proper personal protective equipment in
keeping with health and safety requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent